• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Love seeing so many people selling their reloading stuff, but...

Big_Blue

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
22   0
Reaction score
I love seeing so many people selling their reloading stuff purchased during the panic. Unfortunately they're selling them a new prices. I've waited a year for the panic to end, now it looks like I'm going to have to wait another year for the gouging to end.

Same thing with ammo and guns.

Your thoughts? Am I imagining this? Are you seeing what I'm seeing?

Retailers have been offering some good deals on packages. I have also scored an awesome deal on a progressive press bought during the panic and then sold to me by a non reloader. It is out there to be had but not everyone realizes the panic is temporarily over, or there are looking for their money back.

I have not seen a lot of stuff being offered. Some for sure. People that got into it during the panic
likely gave up trying to find powders and primers and now want to get out.

Buy at the best prices you can. Used stuff for more than I buy new will remain with the seller on my part, I just ignore those folks who bought primers at $40/1000.

Supply and demand is simple.

Buy in bulk when able, at least 1K to save.

AR parts kits for $29 is pretty awesome from PSA. Want to build an AR? Now is the time to strongly consider it. The only ammo I have an issue with is .22 LR as I don't reload that caliber. I'm still in awe of the huge gun/ammo demand that the political machine created. It makes me a bit more displeased with their short sighted ignorant mind set.

Just my thoughts.

Seems prices on used stuff is pretty high across the board. I say that, then score a brand new set of night sights in the pkg for $50! Ain't that just how it goes
Components for reloading here...forget it. Might as well buy new and get what you want, which is always the better deal.
Tried to sell a 12ga Spec Ops stock a while back for $75, then down to $60. Never sold and was basically new, installed, never fired and removed it. Paid $99. Saw one here the other day for $125! I don't really care how/what people sell, but it doesn't make sense to me to ask for more than retail or panic buy prices. Just makes me wonder what people are thinking? Cest la vie.
P.S. If that guy with the stock is reading this... Sorry; I didn't flame your ad though. I did here so maybe I'm an asshole.

Back
Top Bottom