• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Low balling

I think one major point of distention may be when does an offer become "insultingly" low.

Naturally, that varies from person to person.

Good point and cool Dave Mann/Easyriders avatar.
Took me a while to find one that didn't have nazi emblems on the tank. I didn't know it was an easy rider pic ; I kinda liked the cowboy to biker preference. Let me know if you think will be offensive to anyone. I've changed it bout 3 or 4 times. Thinking bout leaving it blank? Not Being a SmartA

If i ever get an offer that tends to be too low i normally just send em back my initial price minus a dollar as a way of saying "try again". Haggling is half the fun of the game.
You can always say $350 is fine, but for that price, there is a mandatory $149 delivery fee to a location of my choice.

Took me a while to find one that didn't have nazi emblems on the tank. I didn't know it was an easy rider pic ; I kinda liked the cowboy to biker preference. Let me know if you think will be offensive to anyone. I've changed it bout 3 or 4 times. Thinking bout leaving it blank? Not Being a SmartA
I don't think you will offend anyone in my 40 something and up age group Swastikas or not. I used to collect the centerfolds from Easyriders magazine because they were all Dave Mann renderings. I like the one where the one guy is sitting on a Panhead rigid style bike waving at his buddy that's walking out of prison. But yeah they're all pretty good.

Well friend you could be like me....put up whatever you like and what suits your liking...if it offends someone then they can just look at someone else's pic..I like your avatar and like mine....and I like the D.A.C. avatar too...

Back
Top Bottom