• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lowes buyout

ckarr

Bear Icon
ODT Junkie!
31   0
Reaction score
I just left from a robinson salvage store in carrollton, located where big Lots used to be. The bought out a lowes store and have tons of tools, grills, appliances, and all sorts of stuff left for 50% off. There are still some good deals, tools have been destroyed but supposedly they are getting another shipment in soon.

They moved there other store to where kmart used to be. This is at the old big lots store though. Get on over there! It's a mad house

Been to both of their stores numerous times. They also have a lot of Walmart buy outs. Once in a blue moon they will buy out a sporting goods store. Last year I bought a gsg hk copy 22 and a Remington youth 870 20 gauge for 200 each.

Been to both of their stores numerous times. They also have a lot of Walmart buy outs. Once in a blue moon they will buy out a sporting goods store. Last year I bought a gsg hk copy 22 and a Remington youth 870 20 gauge for 200 each.

There was a cabelas or something that had water damage about 4-5 years ago and I racked up on that one!

There was a cabelas or something that had water damage about 4-5 years ago and I racked up on that one!
Yeah I bought a crossbow from them about that time,I was thinking it was a bass pro store,but it doesn't matter either way.....REAL good deals for sure

It was a Gander Mountain that flooded. I bought a Gander Mtn brand pack frame from Robinsons-it was covered in silt. I paid $25 for it. Took it home, cleaned the frame, straps, etc up and since then I have carried many hogs out of the woods on it. I even use it to carry a pop up hub blind and chairs in/out of the woods.
IMG_1713.JPG

Back
Top Bottom