• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LSU / Bye Bye Les Miles

I like Oregeron, better than Leslie Miles, but I was really hoping for Jimbo or Herman. We shall see how he does the next few years....and I really don't care for Alleva, he seems like an arrogant prick.

I've read also that LSU will go after KIFFIN...ever body and I mean everybody said kiffin is a program killer..except me lol....now everybody ever year wants him...piss on yall he's ours go away...lol

I've read also that LSU will go after KIFFIN...ever body and I mean everybody said kiffin is a program killer..except me lol....now everybody ever year wants him...piss on yall he's ours go away...lol
LSU saved about ~2 -3 million a year by hiring Oregeron, now they can use the rest of the money to hire a good offensive coordinator (maybe Kiffin? ) and keep their defensive coordinator.

Even if kiffin left for LSU ....coach SABAN isn't only a team builder he builds coaches also...guess we'll see what happens in the next few wks

25.media.tumblr.com_tumblr_lk8s8flkCO1qg6htao1_500.png

Saban has to regularly reign in Kiffin. Note the second half of the Auburn game yesterday...

Sent from my Droid Turbo using TapaTalk

LSU saved about ~2 -3 million a year by hiring Oregeron, now they can use the rest of the money to hire a good offensive coordinator (maybe Kiffin? ) and keep their defensive coordinator.
Bwahaha... NOW the truth is coming out. Fischer apparently wanted $7m+ per year GUARANTEED for some absurd amount of time (5+ years). :dizzy: That was a short conversation.
There was a verbal agreement between LSU and Herman and then he came back at the 11th hour saying "I want to talk to Texas." He was obviously trying to leverage one against the other and Aleva said "Yeah, good luck with that, offer rescinded, we'll now be announcing we're hiring the guy that wants the job instead of the money." :pound:
I knew Herman was lying his slimy little face off when he said, stone cold, before the Memphis game, stating unequivocally he was NOT in ANY conversations with ANY school. The fact he lost to MEMPHIS was just the icing on the cake. :lol:
I'm glad LSU hired Orgeron. These young flash in the pan coaches think they are God's gift and 9 times out of 10 not only don't live up to the hype but flame out in dramatic fashion. Orgeron's been around the block, made the mistakes, LEARNED from them, and has ZERO allusions about what the expectations are. The fact he's an amazing recruiter and obviously motivator is just a bonus I'm sure there were some VERY frank and candid conversations had. If he doesn't meet those expectations in short order, he'll be gone and I suspect it'll be drama free (as it should). But I hope my homie exceeds all expectations! :cool:
And I'll be perfectly fine if they don't hire Kiffin. He's too much of a chick.

Back
Top Bottom