• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LSU / Bye Bye Les Miles

If you truly know college football - Kiffin to FAU makes a lot of sense ...it's the natural path for him to get back to a big time HC job. A path most others have taken (the trend wasn't always like Kirby and others to top programs as first time HC). And nothing takes away from him being a top paid OC again in the future at any top program. His OC skills are not questioned. FAU is the Only way to prove further that he is beyond why Houston didn't hire him or South Florida (he wanted that job). And we all know why Houston didn't.

Bonus: He furthers his ties into south Florida recruiting. Three or four years at FAU and success that should happen in Conf USA- gets the in state upset shots at some other Florida schools and becomes relevant with the recruiting in South Florida for SEC or ACC jobs ... including Florida , Fl State and Miami one day ... don't discount this. He is young and talented. Hopefully his Past was a lesson and he is beyond "daddy' entitlement issues.
If Petrino can do it - so can he.

If you truly know college football - Kiffin to FAU makes a lot of sense ...it's the natural path for him to get back to a big time HC job. A path most others have taken (the trend wasn't always like Kirby and others to top programs as first time HC). And nothing takes away from him being a top paid OC again in the future at any top program. His OC skills are not questioned. FAU is the Only way to prove further that he is beyond why Houston didn't hire him or South Florida (he wanted that job). And we all know why Houston didn't.

Bonus: He furthers his ties into south Florida recruiting. Three or four years at FAU and success that should happen in Conf USA- gets the in state upset shots at some other Florida schools and becomes relevant with the recruiting in South Florida for SEC or ACC jobs ... including Florida , Fl State and Miami one day ... don't discount this. He is young and talented. Hopefully his Past was a lesson and he is beyond "daddy' entitlement issues.
If Petrino can do it - so can he.
"If you truly know college football...."? These guys saved me the typing. http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=18262971

"If you truly know college football...."? These guys saved me the typing. http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=18262971
Didn't Bobby Petrino have to settle at Western Kentucky to get back into the game prior to Louisville? Whether it was FAU or eastern Michigan he had to start somewhere again – and I'm sure his wife preferred Boca Raton Florida!

Didn't Bobby Petrino have to settle at Western Kentucky to get back into the game prior to Louisville? Whether it was FAU or eastern Michigan he had to start somewhere again – and I'm sure his wife preferred Boca Raton Florida!
Petrino didn't go from a (relatively) scandal free unquestionably successful OC job at a current and likely to repeat national champion to Western Kentucky.
Kiffin is divorced. She ditched him earlier this year.
Doesn't matter he's there now. South Beach look out! Joey Freshwater is in the hizouse!

Petrino didn't go from a (relatively) scandal free unquestionably successful OC job at a current and likely to repeat national champion to Western Kentucky.
Kiffin is divorced. She ditched him earlier this year.
Doesn't matter he's there now. South Beach look out! Joey Freshwater is in the hizouse!

No doubt if that's the case South Florida ladies will be in trouble (and maybe students). maybe the pay cut is good for the divorce settlement and alimony! I wonder if Sabans daughters running off with him!

With LSU's backs I never understand why they didn't utilize the jet sweep more, especially in 'goal to go' situations. I kept screaming at the TV in the Florida game...

http://www.espn.com/blog/sec/post/_...-have-more-in-common-than-real-estate-history
Same here with most all sec teams. I think it's a pride thang = run it up the middle/over&over , The Dawgs made me sick with that and Auburn could'a whooped Bama if they'd eased of the gritty pride junk. If not a screen, maybe a sweep once in a while jeez

Same here with most all sec teams. I think it's a pride thang = run it up the middle/over&over , The Dawgs made me sick with that and Auburn could'a whooped Bama if they'd eased of the gritty pride junk. If not a screen, maybe a sweep once in a while jeez
Lol,,,,you my buddy and all that,but I'm going to have tell you that I think you've bumped your head pretty hard ....everybody knows auburn wasn't going to bet Alabama this yr....maybe you should lay down and rest a little while.....lol

Back
Top Bottom