• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LSU tiger is a racist?

Fools like this will have my attention when they won't accept a federally funded student grant or handout because of the inherent racism that is found in the American flag which flew over slavery in this country for DECADES. Or they can just shut their ignorant soup holes and I'd be just as happy.

Fools like this will have my attention when they won't accept a federally funded student grant or handout because of the inherent racism that is found in the American flag which flew over slavery in this country for DECADES. Or they can just shut their ignorant soup holes and I'd be just as happy.
MAYBE LSU COULD CHANGE THEIR NAME TO LSU GRAND DRAGON.

I grew up going to football and baseball games at LSU, and still bleed purple and gold. Idiot's like those get on my last nerve. They have no idea at all of what they are talking about.

The problem is that to many people only listen to the Bull**** Left News, and act liked that news is the GOSPEL!!!

Nailed it! The media is the key, they won't us to see there side of the world's problems and how they would like the US to be, pansyfied ! It's always how bad the evil right is destroying the US whether it's there version of racism over a stupid mascot. LSU isn't my team but I'm behind them 100%.

I grew up going to football and baseball games at LSU, and still bleed purple and gold. Idiot's like those get on my last nerve. They have no idea at all of what they are talking about.

Yep! And usually it's young student's with very little knowledge of the world other than what's been crammed into there head by some liberal professors.

Let's face it. Everything except BLM is racist. It is time for white folks to forfeit their ill gotten gains obtained through such as white privilege and use it for reparations. In the same way the ISIS will just leave us alone if we are nice to them, minorities will leave white culture alone as well.

See? It is as simple as that.

Back
Top Bottom