• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LSU vs Bama

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No Saban never said F*** LSU he said Da** on a bad play or Sh** on a bad call but not FU** LSU because they beat them. I am making an assumption that Saban has a little more demeanor about him than that whether it be meant for public viewing or not and whether I was an LSU fan or not for you to agree with that type of “motivation” is ridiculous. 8 years to finally say FU** Bama...
Maybe this article would do a better job of explaining the man's frustration than I can. https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...story-as-long-deserved-respect-finds-coach-o/

5121623.jpg

You guys are cracking me up. Bama just put 41 points up (losing by less than a touchdown) against the best team in the nation while making the most mistakes they’ve made all year and y’all are worried about their schedule. LSU and Bama are CLEARLY the best two teams in college football.

You guys are cracking me up. Bama just put 41 points up (losing by less than a touchdown) against the best team in the nation while making the most mistakes they’ve made all year and y’all are worried about their schedule. LSU and Bama are CLEARLY the best two teams in college football.
I don't think anybody is worried about it per se, it's just fun to point out Saban does not have the best record of SEC coaches against top 10 teams and of course ..... Duke. ;)
The king has stumbled. Let the peasants laugh for a minute for crying out loud. :becky:

SEC West is unbelievable. It can’t be shocking to many folks that LSU won. Two great teams but LSU was better. There’s not much room for debate. Now let’s just all agree that Auburn has a good chance of beating Georgia.

I don't think anybody is worried about it per se, it's just fun to point out Saban does not have the best record of SEC coaches against top 10 teams and of course ..... Duke. ;)
The king has stumbled. Let the peasants laugh for a minute for crying out loud. :becky:

Absolutely not. Long live the King!

Jk, I’m all for LSU winning but I’m just pointing out, regardless of schedule, the best team in the country (LSU, no argument) barely held off Bama at their worst.

SEC West is unbelievable. It can’t be shocking to many folks that LSU won. Two great teams but LSU was better. There’s not much room for debate. Now let’s just all agree that Auburn has a good chance of beating Georgia.
Absolutely. UGA and Florida (best of the east) are playing flag football compared to LSU.

Reactions: STI
Back
Top Bottom