• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LSU vs Bama

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Provided Bama wins out the season, they’ll be back in the top four after a UGA loss which is sure to come in the SEC championship. And that’s providing it doesn’t come earlier to Auburn or A&M.

UGA want finish the season at 9-3, at this time one or more losses would be highly possible.

just a personal opinion....
I would like see LSU or UGA and OSU in the championship game.

Provided Bama wins out the season, they’ll be back in the top four after a UGA loss which is sure to come in the SEC championship. And that’s providing it doesn’t come earlier to Auburn or A&M.

That being said, if Alabama is going to play like they did this past weekend, I’d rather see someone else go. I’d really like to see Minnesota beat Ohio State but that probably won’t happen.

Keep dreaming. Enjoy New Orleans. The urine smell isn't as bad in January.

UGA want finish the season at 9-3, at this time one or more losses would be highly possible.

just a personal opinion....
I would like see LSU or UGA and OSU in the championship game.
I’m completely fine with LSU going, especially if they won a rematch with Bama. I hope they beat the brakes off Ohio State.

I hope, as much as I hate to say it, that Auburn beats the brakes off UGA then Bama handily beats Auburn all of this to help their resume of course. Then, not that it will matter for LSU but LSU to take a loss in the SEC championship game, Ohio ST. to take a loss to Penn St or Michigan which will have the committee really scratching their heads on where to rank these teams. LSU is in even with a loss in the Championship game.

Reactions: GFB
Back
Top Bottom