• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LSU vs Bama

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You Tide fans sure are a sensitive bunch. We will win out. Probably lose to LSU and go to the Capital One Bowl. But the committee let all you Gump's know you will be watching LSU in the playoffs. But be assured nothing will warm my heart more than watching trailer parks burn and Bama tears flow. You had your shot and lost. We know all about that. So your pathetic jabs are nothing new. You should have been embarrased but LSU's Defense couldn't stop a nose bleed.
Jabs, even pathetic ones, add up. Since they’ve been coming since 1980 for UGA fans, I’m sure you’re feeling them.

You have a real active imagination though and I can appreciate that.

Jabs, even pathetic ones, add up. Since they’ve been coming since 1980 for UGA fans, I’m sure you’re feeling them.

You have a real active imagination though and I can appreciate that.

So what am I imagining? Nothing lasts forever. You seem nervous. Do you see cracks in the wall. Are you a Florida fan? I ask because that pack of roaches can only say 1980 when it comes to The Dawgs. Bama ain't going bro. Tell Paw Paw Saban to go ahead and schedule that other hip replacement and please get a better dye job. ROLL TIDE! Roll to irrelevance.

giphy.gif

So what am I imagining? Nothing lasts forever. You seem nervous. Do you see cracks in the wall. Are you a Florida fan? I ask because that pack of roaches can only say 1980 when it comes to The Dawgs. Bama ain't going bro. Tell Paw Paw Saban to go ahead and schedule that other hip replacement and please get a better dye job. ROLL TIDE! Roll to irrelevance.
Why you mad bro? Who from Bama or Florida hurt you? We’re here for you if you need to talk about it.

Actually, the best thing for UGA fans would be for Alabama to win it this year. Maybe then, just maybe, Daddy Saban would retire and those Dawgs may have a chance in the future. I’d think at 68, he’d be tired of administering spankings, even if it pays $11 million a year.

Why you mad bro? Who from Bama or Florida hurt you? We’re here for you if you need to talk about it.

Actually, the best thing for UGA fans would be for Alabama to win it this year. Maybe then, just maybe, Daddy Saban would retire and those Dawgs may have a chance in the future. I’d think at 68, he’d be tired of administering spankings, even if it pays $11 million a year.

What are you talking about? He's doing commercials with a toy duck! He ain't going anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom