• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LSU vs Bama

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Makes you wonder who else is riding pine somewhere. The transfer portal, is a good thing.

It’s funny to see them excited about Justin Fields when Burrow was sitting in their bench for 4 years. Fields is a hack who only looks good because Ohio state doesn’t play anyone with a good defense. Fields is going to choke when they get to the playoffs and has to play against a real defense....just like he did at GA every time he took a snap.

You sir are no fan of the game. That’s messed up.

So you don't think they won't be coming for his ankle? Step on the field and you are fair game. Take Tua out and the game is over. Yes it's messed up, but I will thoroughly enjoy watching these teams beat the Hell out of each other.

So you don't think they won't be coming for his ankle? Step on the field and you are fair game. Take Tua out and the game is over. Yes it's messed up, but I will thoroughly enjoy watching these teams beat the Hell out of each other.

Oh they will no doubt but hoping both teams star quarterbacks leave the field on stretchers bececae you know your teams defense can’t stop them is cowardly.

Oh they will no doubt but hoping both teams star quarterbacks leave the field on stretchers bececae you know your teams defense can’t stop them is cowardly.

Don't care. Wish both teams could lose. I will get to see what my team's defense can do against the winner 12/7 - you can be assured the Tide front 7 will be head hunting Burrow.

Back
Top Bottom