• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LSU vs Bama

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't care who wins as long as Tua and Burrow both leave the game on a stretcher. If I was on LSU staff I would have a bounty on Tua's ankle. Mangle him every chance you get. Take the penalty.
Up to this post, I sort of liked Georgia fans.
I'm going to go out on a limb and say you've never played a snap of college ball nor do you have any kids playing.
I'm not sure if you think this is funny or cute. Its not. I can't stand Bama. I want to play them at 100% on both sides and the only injuries I'd wish for at the end of the game are their hurt feelings.
Wishing for kids to be injured is about as classless as it gets.

It’s funny to see them excited about Justin Fields when Burrow was sitting in their bench for 4 years. Fields is a hack who only looks good because Ohio state doesn’t play anyone with a good defense. Fields is going to choke when they get to the playoffs and has to play against a real defense....just like he did at GA every time he took a snap.
To be fair to OSU (puked a little) Burrow was "ok" until this system, this year. Including at LSU last year. I can see why he 'might' have played 2nd fiddle in their system. And of course he's 2 years older now. He is tough as nails, that's for sure.

These aren't kids. These are young men playing big time big money football. No, I didn't play college football just like most of the population.

Don't care who wins as long as Tua and Burrow both leave the game on a stretcher. If I was on LSU staff I would have a bounty on Tua's ankle. Mangle him every chance you get. Take the penalty.

I am a UGA fan, and even I think this is messed up. Wishing ill will on an athlete while you sit on the couch eating cheetos is a ***ch move, regardless who you cheer for.

Ok.ok. I surrender. But, man can I push some buttons. Still salty about the Gaytas and it bled over.

Joe Burrow will be the #1 Draft pick coming out. He is light years better than anyone(not trolling or kidding) playing QB. He has it all.

Tua is taking a big risk playing in this game. He seem's to be a great young man. I hope he sit's this one out. I don't care how cutting edge the procedure was 13 days isn't long enough to recover. Soft tissue takes a long time to heal. I am going through it right now. But I am an old man.

This will be the best game of the year in CFB. I have watched LSU in all of the big games this year. If they fall behind more than 10 points to Bama it is over. Still scratching my head about the LSU defense this year. Maybe they step up and lock down the Tide. Really strange.

Haven't watched the Tide this year. All of their games have been garbage or they are so good it's boring.

I wish I could say my Dawgs were on the level of LSU or Bama but they aren't.

Whoever wins this game will play OSU for the ugly trophy when it's all said and done.

This really hurts to say but OSU is the best team right now. They have the best combo of Offense and Defense. The only weak link would be Felicia but no one has challenged them or made him win the game.

But I will stand on my statement that these aren't kids. They are working 2 full time jobs If they really attend class.I hope in the future these big time players can make some money for their time and sacrifice of their bodies.

Tried to tell you Coach O.!!
Screenshot_20170924-213743.jpg

Back
Top Bottom