• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LSU vs UGA final thoughts

FB_IMG_1575886203711.jpg

That went about the way I figured it would, which is exactly why I didnt watch and didnt check score til a few minutes ago. Not really surprised that UGA's trash offense couldnt score much even against LSU's weak defense. Jake Fromm is trash. I blame the QB coach and/or the last 2 OCs for making him progressively worse since his freshman season.
Highly unusual for a QB to get worse the more he plays but dang if Ga doesn't find a way to make it happen .

Highly unusual for a QB to get worse the more he plays but dang if Ga doesn't find a way to make it happen .
well the air corps was visibly depleted,but thats the way it goes.GA LOST.Play it over as much as you want it aint changing. LSU all the way now.

All the Fromm haters are gonna miss him next season.

Miss a 3 yr starter that couldnt complete more than 50% of his passes the last half of the season and never won a game he attempted more than 30 passes in? Nope, 100% certain I won't miss that. I doubt his draft potential is high enough for him to even consider leaving after this season, but I sure hope he does leave.

Miss a 3 yr starter that couldnt complete more than 50% of his passes the last half of the season and never won a game he attempted more than 30 passes in? Nope, 100% certain I won't miss that. I doubt his draft potential is high enough for him to even consider leaving after this season, but I sure hope he does leave.

I believe Fromm won't make it past the 2nd round of the NFL draft if he declares.

Well I'm like this why in Sam Hell Would Georgia use a 3 man rushing when you haven't done this all year, they had plenty of opportunities to score, Fromm over throwing or under throwing passes, somebody got paid to throw this game,
Mine and others opinions on this

Back
Top Bottom