• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LTT Glock striker control device...

Outlier

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
106   0
Reaction score
I don't remember there being a lot of love for it here when Tau Development Group was making them but I thought it was good to give LTT a shoutout for picking this up and continuing production. I've wanted to get some time behind one so maybe I can make that happen this year.

Do you carry appendix? Give a nice peace of mind that your shirt or something isn’t snagged in the trigger guard.

That’s the only purpose of it.
I'm going to wait for reviews then try one. I completely avoid strikers because of this. Safety or double action only. Very excited to be able to carry a Glock. But Ive always resented that they never made a model with a safety.

I'm going to wait for reviews then try one. I completely avoid strikers because of this. Safety or double action only. Very excited to be able to carry a Glock. But Ive always resented that they never made a model with a safety

Google Glock gadget it's been out for a few years and some pretty squared away folks trust them

I've seen one of these in person - didn't get to shoot it, but the trainer at one of the classes I attended had one, and he really liked it. I thought it was an interesting concept, and could certainly give one extra piece of mind when re-holstering the pistol. I'm not sure that I'm totally sold on the need, but I don't think it could hurt, so if it makes you feel better, why not?

I have them on a G48 & G19 and it works as advertised. Several thousands rounds on the G19 & at least 500 on the G48 and no issues at all. It is a bit distracting at first since it moves a bit when firing. After a while you don't even notice it. I don't have it on all my Glocks and rarely carry appendix anymore since I'm a fat ass.

Back
Top Bottom