• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LTT Glock striker control device...

I'm going to wait for reviews then try one. I completely avoid strikers because of this. Safety or double action only. Very excited to be able to carry a Glock. But Ive always resented that they never made a model with a safety.
That is false. They DID make multiple generations and models with a manual thumb safety.

Gen 1 Glock 17
glock.jpg

Gen 3 Glock 19 and Glock 17 with factory Safety
1653785319175.jpeg

G19 MHS

P7ECXHID6MCB7HZR2A53QGKYUA.png

The problem is the striker on a Glock is only HALF cocked when you're holstering it ready to fire. Not only is this similar in operation to a double action gun but you have a drop safety slot cut into the trigger housing. There's a valid reason the factory trigger and passive safeties are designed that way. It's a remarkably safe system "as is". Crazy how the industry spends so much time developing products that are basically useless.

As far as a manual safety on a Glock. Someone should slap those owners with a cold trout.

The problem is the striker on a Glock is only HALF cocked when you're holstering it ready to fire. Not only is this similar in operation to a double action gun but you have a drop safety slot cut into the trigger housing. There's a valid reason the factory trigger and passive safeties are designed that way. It's a remarkably safe system "as is". Crazy how the industry spends so much time developing products that are basically useless.

As far as a manual safety on a Glock. Someone should slap those owners with a cold trout.
I thought they weren't cocked at all, meaning the striker is not held under tension until you start to pull the trigger. Which is different than an MP being partially cocked.

??
NVM , definitely under tension.
Go to 3:10 mark.

Back
Top Bottom