• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lucky Deer Hunting Item?

I have a certain hat that I wear. I bought it myself years ago but have seen more deer with it than without. I've picked up other hats to hunt in but always put them back down and pick up this certain hat. Isn't it funny how we do things like that?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

A lucky toboggan. Let my son wear it first time out this year and he killed his first deer. Also picked up a nice grunt call last year that I called a good one in with I'm very fond of now. Oh and my orange browning vest I've had since I was twelve lol. Just a little superstitious

I have a boonie hat I’ve had at least 25years that stays in my pack,and I wear it every time I hunt.my scope is always on 6 power when I start the hunt.i also have a gun I use when I’m buck only hunting (300 rsaum),and I have one I use when I’m shooting does (7-08).

I have a boonie hat I’ve had at least 25years that stays in my pack,and I wear it every time I hunt.my scope is always on 6 power when I start the hunt.i also have a gun I use when I’m buck only hunting (300 rsaum),and I have one I use when I’m shooting does (7-08).

Okay that’s not lucky items... that’s OCD....!

No items I carry just routines regarding Fanny pack back pack pockets that have a purpose for each item. I can reach in day or night and go to what I want..

So yea.. OCD..

Back
Top Bottom