• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lugers?

bhlowery21

Default rank <4500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
93   0
Reaction score
what is the fair value on a Nazi Luger these days? Starting a Nazi shadow box and looking to add one next to my all matching k98. So how much would one run me that's all matching but not in real good nor bad shape?

Thanks

Wow, now here's a world that you can get tangled up in...I started to go down that rabbit hole and backed off quickly!

Good luck in your search. I have two non-matching numbers and they were both north of $700.

Not long ago the same pistols would have been $400.

For matching numbers expect to pay twice that or more, much more.

Seems like a couple of Lugers have come up on ODT lately, have you done a search?

And post up pics of your shadow box when you're done!

If you want intact nazi markings and operational condition, 800 plus. The markings already cover you on period and make unless you get a mix a part gun. 1200 would be something decent but probably not 100 matching. 1600 and up to get into good quality range.
I am still novice on these, only got knee deep on buying the first one. Somebody will be along to true up my numbers.

And post up pics of your shadow box when you're done!

Don't know how long that will be but below is what I have now

Byf 44 100% matching
Original k98 grenade launcher set complete with the sight

Still looking to add:
Luger
Original boxes of Nazi 8mm Mauser
Flag

Looking to keep it all original with no reproductions inside

Attachments

• IMG_2061.JPG
    IMG_2061.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_2062.JPG
    IMG_2062.JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_2066.JPG
    IMG_2066.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_2067.JPG
    IMG_2067.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2068.JPG
    IMG_2068.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2069.JPG
    IMG_2069.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 22
I recommend joining the two large Luger forums and educate yourself. They are loaded with info and what to look for in a decent Luger. And when you know what your looking for they both have For Sale sections where you can purchase one. I knew very little about Lugers (and there is a lot to know) before I joined but did a lot of reading and members were very helpful when I purchased my all matching 1916 DWM from my wife's uncle.

http://luger.gunboards.com/forum.php

Back
Top Bottom