• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

M&G JRs Log House,Norcross GA May 22 10 am Noobs are invited

Status
Not open for further replies.
3155A37E-6650-4E3F-8875-FFB93A0FD688.jpeg B57D9085-6F2E-4224-B8CC-00DC21097B0B.jpeg 0AEF0FCD-BB7E-4D6E-AC21-332C004AD031.jpeg 241F8158-17BD-4B7D-B15B-61BB5FC69780.jpeg B09E90C3-6B65-4B78-9CDF-FDE240BBED10.jpeg

I had a great time and Mrs. Klif sends her regrets that she couldn't get off the beach in Florida to eat a biscuit and listen to gun talk.

Biker arranges a heck of a great M&G and while I know it is wearing thin on him, he just can't know how much we all appreciate the hard work that he puts in setting them up and working behind the scene. Thanks Biker13, you are the man!

Thanks for the folks that assisted in changing the flat tire. Yall just don't know how much I appreciate it. At the age of 70 my physical limitations like to kick me in the butt when I least expect it. Who would have thought that a flat tire was on my mind when I got up this morning and I fretted about it on the drive out. Wouldn't be so bad but I pulled a muscle in my left side yesterday (moving boxes of ammo of all thing) and while I might have been able to do it on my own, it was questionable at the very least. Thanks again!

what a great time today. Always a pleasure to see the odt crowd. Thanks to all that participated and a big shot out to the picture takers and thanks to the ladies who are starting to shoe and enjoy our little soirees ( thats women talk for par tee) Thanks again to all of you. Next month tentative is SLOPES on hwy 92. spoke with someone today who may be able to get us in on a place for a SWAP meet.
randy savage oh yeah.gif

To all of those in attendance, I would like to thank you for a wonderful time this fine Saturday!!! My son and I had a blast!! Special shout out to @Ringleader thanks again for the gift, my son has shone everyone we have come in contact with his great gift!! Owe yea and @1moondog a super special shout out to you for an extra fine deal on a couple of sexy pistolas!!!

What a great time!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom