• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

M&G Lunch 6/17 11 am Hudsons BBQ SPECIAL GRAND PRIZE

Status
Not open for further replies.
My son is sick. He has a bad allergy infection. Regrettably, I will not be there. Sorry guys. I hope y'all have a great time!

I feel for ya', man, and hope lil' MRH is feeling better SOON...I know what all that's like--Missus' 3-5-7 has been fightin' the nasty Upper Respiratory Bug for better'n a week--Been to the E.R. twice & the Doctor's office twice, hopefully she's on the mend now--Hate that we hadda' miss the M&G too, but taking care of the Wife-mate takes priority... :( :( :(

I feel for ya', man, and hope lil' MRH is feeling better SOON...I know what all that's like--Missus' 3-5-7 has been fightin' the nasty Upper Respiratory Bug for better'n a week--Been to the E.R. twice & the Doctor's office twice, hopefully she's on the mend now--Hate that we hadda' miss the M&G too, but taking care of the Wife-mate takes priority... :( :( :(

Yeah I had no choice but to stay and watch him. I had planned on bringing him with me, but he had a rough night and I sure don't want to give this crap to anyone else.

Thanks man. I hope Mrs 357 gets to feeling better!

A great time was had by all. I brought the donations to the Pugh family at the celebration of life gathering for Jimmy. Jim's wife Sandy and daughter Courtney were together when I presented them with the money. Saying she was so grateful and appreciative would be an understatement. Tears welled up from her eyes...she truly thanks each and everyone for all the thoughts and prayers as well as the monetary gift. You could see that she was very moved by our generosity and that it would be put to good use. I understand from Geezer that there is another donation that needs to make its way to the Pugh family. Jims daughter Rachel was also there and all 3 of these ladies held up fairly well all things considered. Got to see Sniper22 along with his wife and daughter....then I had to leave....too full from lunch to hang around and stare at all that good food. In short...Sandy And the daughters LOVE the ODT folks. <3

A great time was had by all. I brought the donations to the Pugh family at the celebration of life gathering for Jimmy. Jim's wife Sandy and daughter Courtney were together when I presented them with the money. Saying she was so grateful and appreciative would be an understatement. Tears welled up from her eyes...she truly thanks each and everyone for all the thoughts and prayers as well as the monetary gift. You could see that she was very moved by our generosity and that it would be put to good use. I understand from Geezer that there is another donation that needs to make its way to the Pugh family. Jims daughter Rachel was also there and all 3 of these ladies held up fairly well all things considered. Got to see Sniper22 along with his wife and daughter....then I had to leave....too full from lunch to hang around and stare at all that good food. In short...Sandy And the daughters LOVE the ODT folks. <3
Thanks Boneboy for taking care of the delivery of the donations to the family.Bear will be missed,and prayers for the family.

Who got Tony???

He was smiling from ear to ear

image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom