• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

M&G Questions

M&G so far, has been about friendship, fellowship and families, I mean, the wifey boss can go with me (at least for me). In a place like that, I guarantee, she ain't going ever!!

I've never been to a strip club, because I believe it is just a waste of time and money. Why I have to? if I have a very beautiful lady right at my side!!! Going to a place like this, it won't be about friendship, or any other thing, BUT lust! I think you can find much more stuff online (if you know what I mean - I am not going to say the website name....) lol

And because of that,
I am out 2.gif

M&G so far, has been about friendship, fellowship and families, I mean, the wifey boss can go with me (at least for me). In a place like that, I guarantee, she ain't going ever!!

I've never been to a strip club, because I believe it is just a waste of time and money. Why I have to? if I have a very beautiful lady right at my side!!! Going to a place like this, it won't be about friendship, or any other thing, BUT lust! I think you can find much more stuff online (if you know what I mean - I am not going to say the website name....) lol

And because of that,
View attachment 5399322
and she got a sword now

Back
Top Bottom