• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

M&P 22 compact threaded adapter

Ya know what, I stand corrected. Man, my memory ain't what it used to be...

My S&W also came with a factory adapter. I should have remembered. I literally broke the factory wrench trying to remove it the first time. Called S&W and they sent another wrench.

I think I ended-up using vise grips to finally get the adapter off so I could remove the slide to clean the gun.

But I've used Hughes on multiple others with great success!

Anyone else use anti-seize on your suppressor threads so they don't get welded on?

My S&W also came with a factory adapter. I should have remembered. I literally broke the factory wrench trying to remove it the first time. Called S&W and they sent another wrench.

I think I ended-up using vise grips to finally get the adapter off so I could remove the slide to clean the gun.

Anyone else use anti-seize on your suppressor threads so they don't get welded on?
I’ve never had a suppressor get stuck on the host, or a thread protector either. But if it can happen than I’m sure it will happen to me one day!

I haven't tried taking the thread protector off mine yet but if it's like everyone else I've talked to, it'll require filing two flat spots to fit an open end wrench on it .

Back
Top Bottom