• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

M&P Shield 2.0 .380

I got to shoot one of these today. Very easy to rack, very easy to shoot. Took my parents to compare this to some snubbies, and they loved it. Mom couldn't rack the slide on a G19, but had no problem with this. Neither wanted to shoot more than 5-10 rounds through the snubbies, but they shot the box of 50 and were hungry for more with the EZ. :hungry:

I'm strongly considering getting my wife one of these. She loves to shoot, but dislikes a lot of recoil. She shoots a full frame 9mm no problem, but when you get into compacts, she doesn't care for the extra kick.

Good to hear positive feedback about them.

Most stupid gun ever made by Smith and Wesson
What you you recommend as a carry gun for a new carrier, senior citizen, with arthritis? Seriously, I’m open to suggestions. Snubbies are out. They are expert guns with too much felt recoil for our situation. This gun may not be for you or me, but it’s the best solution I’ve found so far for my parents. I’m pretty excited about it.

What you you recommend as a carry gun for a new carrier, senior citizen, with arthritis? Seriously, I’m open to suggestions. Snubbies are out. They are expert guns with too much felt recoil for our situation. This gun may not be for you or me, but it’s the best solution I’ve found so far for my parents. I’m pretty excited about it.
Yeah good point

I still hate the grip safety

i guess it fills a role for many, but i'll hard pass. i think it fills a niche market, and will do well. that said, many who have been looking for a more user friendly, lower recoil, safer option, it does seem that it ticks off a lot of boxes... i'll stick to my lightweight colt commander thanks.

Back
Top Bottom