• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

M11/9 lage .22 conversion . Upper modification for suppressor

sovietak474u

Default rank 5000+ posts
My honor is loyalty
380   0
Reaction score
I’ve had nothing but fun with my lage .22 conversion for the m11/9 . I really don’t want to use my scionics suppressor so I had to come up with something.

The genius at buhler ballistics in the great state of LA got it all sorted . He cut the barrel down on the m11 upper , cut the kit down and made an adapter to not only lock it all in place but now I can use any .22 1/2x28 suppressor . Yeah buddy .

Now if only atf would release all my stuff this project might finally come to an end

27107A25-C0C5-40E9-BDEB-A39BCDAB9254.jpeg

Update !

It works . Sounds nice too

Is that the kind that takes 10/22 mags in the side? Way back when in the 90s a friend of mine owned Macon Gun and Pawn. He had a 380 M11 and a 22 caliber upper for it. From what I was told the cyclic rate was like a ray gun with a gold stream of empty brass on the side.

Is that the kind that takes 10/22 mags in the side? Way back when in the 90s a friend of mine owned Macon Gun and Pawn. He had a 380 M11 and a 22 caliber upper for it. From what I was told the cyclic rate was like a ray gun with a gold stream of empty brass on the side.
No . Those are hit or miss and I’m pretty sure ATF banned the manufacture of those since it can operate as a machine gun by itself without a lower attached

Mine is a Lage

No . Those are hit or miss and I’m pretty sure ATF banned the manufacture of those since it can operate as a machine gun by itself without a lower attached

Mine is a Lage
Yeah I remember Dell telling me they were discontinued because they could easily empty mags without even being installed on the gun. Seems like some big name in conversions from the 80s made them like Ceiner.

Yeah I remember Dell telling me they were discontinued because they could easily empty mags without even being installed on the gun. Seems like some big name in conversions from the 80s made them like Ceiner.
They did . The 80s was a real boom time for innovation . Lots of cool things during that time. Many of which have been washed over by time .

I’ve had nothing but fun with my lage .22 conversion for the m11/9 . I really don’t want to use my scionics suppressor so I had to come up with something.

The genius at buhler ballistics in the great state of LA got it all sorted . He cut the barrel down on the m11 upper , cut the kit down and made an adapter to not only lock it all in place but now I can use any .22 1/2x28 suppressor . Yeah buddy .

Now if only atf would release all my stuff this project might finally come to an end

View attachment 1670036

I'm still on Lage's waiting list for the next batch of 11/22s, I was thinking I could just use my liberty mystic threaded on to the 9mm barrel since it's user servicable, but it may be worth buying a dedicated upper for the 22 kit. I swear, this thing is getting more expensive post-stamp than I had anticipated, especially since I grabbed Practical Solutions' last CF-W bolt last week.

I'm still on Lage's waiting list for the next batch of 11/22s, I was thinking I could just use my liberty mystic threaded on to the 9mm barrel since it's user servicable, but it may be worth buying a dedicated upper for the 22 kit. I swear, this thing is getting more expensive post-stamp than I had anticipated, especially since I grabbed Practical Solutions' last CF-W bolt last week.
Make sure you are careful as lage suggests you don’t use threads on the upper without the kit being locked in place . It moves otherwise which can cause trouble

Back
Top Bottom