• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

M114

patracy

Default rank <4500 posts
ODT Junkie!
55   0
Reaction score
I've had this project sitting around for years. Honestly with how busy I stay I never find time to work on it anymore. Recently I had someone hot on my heels to trade for it, but they seem to be more talk than anything. At the very least at least its given me reason to focus on either restoring it or figuring out it's long term. Anyone else have projects like that?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1561587936557.jpg
    FB_IMG_1561587936557.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 135
  • FB_IMG_1561587932882.jpg
    FB_IMG_1561587932882.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 130
I feel ya! I was rebuilding a 71 Javelin, my dad gave me one for my first car in 1980
He passed a moth ago, and really don’t even want to look at it now

'99 R1 basically just needs the hoses installed and everything put back on...how many years has it been?

Cool APC patracy patracy ! May want to plug those holes before you try any fording activities...:cool:

I feel your pain. My 73 Charger, had it since 80, has been sitting for decades waiting for me to restore it.
Well the resto/prodding scene ain't for working folks anymore. You can't even buy and restore an old Beetle these days without getting in deep in a hurry. And it's all the small stuff you don't think about that adds up quick like window rubber, brake lines and hardware, fuel systems etc.

Well the resto/prodding scene ain't for working folks anymore. You can't even buy and restore an old Beetle these days without getting in deep in a hurry. And it's all the small stuff you don't think about that adds up quick like window rubber, brake lines and hardware, fuel systems etc.

Street rod not a full restoration.

Back
Top Bottom