• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

M4 CLONE FROM ARMY SERVICE. NEED SOME IDEAS/HELP

Hey OP, first off WHY DO YOU KEEP YELLING? :becky:

For the KAC RAS rail, why don't you post an ad on here "wanting to buy". I see them come and go quite a bit. In fact I just bought one last week from a fellow ODT'er for $150 bucks.

If you truly want a clone, you'll obviously need to SBR a Colt with a 14.5" SOCOM barrel. I've also seen them on here from time to time.

Regarding this picture, I actually have that same weapon light with several bulbs if you're interested....

capture-_2016-10-22-14-19-36-png.940729

I cleaned out my safe last night and will be posting a bunch of stuff for sale tonight that you may be interested in; keep a lookout.

I hope this helps! There are lots of good peeps on here that can help you.

Here's my Colt! I'm pretty proud of how it turned out.

New 1.jpg

New 2.jpg

Me on the right with this gun.
Colt in action.jpg

Hey OP, first off WHY DO YOU KEEP YELLING? :becky:

For the KAC RAS rail, why don't you post an ad on here "wanting to buy". I see them come and go quite a bit. In fact I just bought one last week from a fellow ODT'er for $150 bucks.

If you truly want a clone, you'll obviously need to SBR a Colt with a 14.5" SOCOM barrel. I've also seen them on here from time to time.

Regarding this picture, I actually have that same weapon light with several bulbs if you're interested....

capture-_2016-10-22-14-19-36-png.940729

I cleaned out my safe last night and will be posting a bunch of stuff for sale tonight that you may be interested in; keep a lookout.

I hope this helps! There are lots of good peeps on here that can help you.

Here's my Colt! I'm pretty proud of how it turned out.

View attachment 950897

View attachment 950898

Me on the right with this gun.
View attachment 950900

Is that Kentucky bluegrass?

LOL, ya we're temporarily forced to use an indoor range right now for our training. About to be back outside though hopefully very soon....
From your gear and setup you look like you actually have a clue what you're doing (weapon has to much crap on it for my taste but you young guys like your toys). Dump bag, Safariland holster. Not overly 8 the F up. I dig it. If you don't mind me asking do you just do this for fun or is it a lifestyle choice you made long ago that required a commitment?

Back
Top Bottom