• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

M855 green tip ammo BS

That made me lauf out loud!

:pound:

giphy-11.gif

The M855 was best in the M16 but is used more in the M4. The M855A1 is made for the M4 and does have better penetration but its not AP round. Most folks usually sell this round around $4-$6 per round.

m855a1-enhanced-performance-round-001.jpg

The M855 was best in the M16 but is used more in the M4. The M855A1 is made for the M4 and does have better penetration but its not AP round. Most folks usually sell this round around $4-$6 per round.

View attachment 2581500
EPR is not on the market unless someone is cloning it. If thats the case you will certainly not get close to the internal, external and terminal ballistics the EPR produces in Lake City.

Enough of all this AP rounds and asking dollar a round. Even AFT stated that it wasn't AP. If you ever open the copper jacket you will find a small steel pin. Stop wasting your money on fake AP ammo. Now real AP 5.56 ammo is M855A1 and that goes for $1 a rds. The only pro on the M855 ammo is that it is 62gr and my rifle likes heavier bullets.
I don't think you'll find them for a dollar a rd...And no comparison to 855 the 855A1 is real AP. Can't buy them in any store.

Back
Top Bottom