• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

M855/SS109

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
I hear a lot of people talking down about this ammo. The ammo was designed to be the best in a AR-15 platform. It out performs all other ammo that can be used in these rifles.

The military uses it and it is good out to 800+ meters from my experience. What more can be said.

The government wants it banned for that reason. Everything else is second best in a AR-15.

YMMV but you are probably driving a pinto.

Please continue to write, call and bug the hell out of your Congressmen, Senators, and BATFE. They have been bombarded by us and we should keep up the pressure without letting off. I don't even shoot M855 but this pisses me off as much as anyone who uses it.

I hear a lot of people talking down about this ammo. The ammo was designed to be the best in a AR-15 platform. It out performs all other ammo that can be used in these rifles.

The military uses it and it is good out to 800+ meters from my experience. What more can be said.

The government wants it banned for that reason. Everything else is second best in a AR-15.

YMMV but you are probably driving a pinto.

I use 7.62x39 in my AR. Works great. BTW, I've trained many Soldiers on weapons and it's not so telling that the military uses it. Most new troops now know how to play computer games and not much else.

Back
Top Bottom