• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

MAC10 Barrel Threading

dannymcd

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
30   0
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a gunsmith who can thread a MAC10 .45 barrel to accept a suppressor? I know that it is currently threaded, but it is a very course thread well behind the end of the barrel. There is room at the end for additional threading. Any suggestions? Thanks!!

My M-11 barrel was cut down and rethreaded, works awesome with suppressor especially when using 22 Lage kit. There is a barrel length number, I think it’s like 4.5 inches but not sure what it is. If it’s that length you don’t need sub sonic ammo for 22 cal. I bought this barreled upper this way but Mark McWillis (TROS) had done the cutting and rethreading to take modern suppressors. Don’t know if you plan on using a 22 kit but if you are I recommend this process.

My M-11 barrel was cut down and rethreaded, works awesome with suppressor especially when using 22 Lage kit. There is a barrel length number, I think it’s like 4.5 inches but not sure what it is. If it’s that length you don’t need sub sonic ammo for 22 cal. I bought this barreled upper this way but Mark McWillis (TROS) had done the cutting and rethreading to take modern suppressors. Don’t know if you plan on using a 22 kit but if you are I recommend this process.
Dude , you are just in time . I just got another .22 suppressor to use on my m11 lage kit . I was wondering how I could safely attach the 22 suppressor . You mind uploading a few pictures ?

Dude , you are just in time . I just got another .22 suppressor to use on my m11 lage kit . I was wondering how I could safely attach the 22 suppressor . You mind uploading a few pictures ?
You want to use your 9mm suppressor, if you use 22 suppressor you have increased chance at baffle strike. If you were closer I'd let you check it out, I like the set up. Pm me an email address and I'll take some pictures for you

You want to use your 9mm suppressor, if you use 22 suppressor you have increased chance at baffle strike. If you were closer I'd let you check it out, I like the set up. Pm me an email address and I'll take some pictures for you
I was planning on using my 9mm suppressor but I won a new 22 suppressor so i changed my mind. I actually got a gunsmith who is going to take the 22 kit and make an adapter so it is actually threaded on the kit and the kit is in proper spec when 22 suppressor is screwed on. So it should work out nicely !

Thanks anyway tho !

Back
Top Bottom