• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Macon Gun Show. Worth going?

I know Eastman shows are taboo on here, but I was just curious if the one in Macon this weekend is worth going? I got a few good deals at the one in Savannah a while back from some private sellers. So I was wondering if anyone has had luck at the Macon one or is it bad since it is closer to Atlanta?
You are better off buying here on the ODT or online and have it transferred. I was getting tired of seeing same vendors that have overpriced guns. Tried to trade my p365 for a g43x. Offered me 325 while selling his for 499 without night sights. Wouldnt budge either way. Last time I went seems as if vendors are staying away as well. I am done with gun shows.

Barrows, Chucks, meh. I think people like to "say" they've bought guns there. I have an aunt that loves to brag about overpaying for stuff too, LOL!

I've been in chucks several times. Seen some interesting stuff on the used rack but over priced and passed. Been into every other shop between Macon and Warner Robins and about the only place I have actually found a reasonably priced firearm I purchased was at Firearms traders warehouse.

I've been in chucks several times. Seen some interesting stuff on the used rack but over priced and passed. Been into every other shop between Macon and Warner Robins and about the only place I have actually found a reasonably priced firearm I purchased was at Firearms traders warehouse.

Mr. DeHart is good to go. Bought several guns from him and when I do pull the trigger on a MG, he'll handle it.

Id rather drive 1hour to go to Barrows than 10 minutes to go to Chucks. Place is Impressive and seems reasonably priced. I still order most of my stuff online anyway.

Back
Top Bottom