• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Made one of these

Before sizing. The point is to soften the brass equally then work harden it equally. Also, not sure how much warpage 700F would induce in a ready to load case mouth.

However, for the OP conversion process it's done for the additional reason of softening what is thicker and harder brass in the previous 223 case body.

A must have item for case conversions and optimal accuracy. I bought mine from annealeez. Added some upgrades and works great. Really want an AMP though.
What upgrades did you ad?

What upgrades did you ad?
Digital voltmeter so I can associate a voltage to a given speed making subsequent annealing much faster to dial in. Also installed a gas regulator with appropriate gauge. The stock system burns way more gas than needed and isnt really repeatable besides on and off. Again making subsequent annealing faster and more accurate with the same gas flow/flame temp

Before sizing. The point is to soften the brass equally then work harden it equally. Also, not sure how much warpage 700F would induce in a ready to load case mouth.

However, for the OP conversion process it's done for the additional reason of softening what is thicker and harder brass in the previous 223 case body.

A must have item for case conversions and optimal accuracy. I bought mine from annealeez. Added some upgrades and works great. Really want an AMP though.
Give ya $3.50 for that POS Annealeez

Back
Top Bottom