• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Made the jump. Now we wait…….

bullseyebo

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
177   0
Reaction score
Well after years of firearms being my number 1 hobby, I finally purchased and filled out all my paperwork (e form) to get a suppressor. I bought a Dead Air Mask HD from silencer shop and did all my paperwork on one of their kiosk’s at GT Distributors. Now we wait and see how long it’s gonna take. He said 3-6 months. But I’ve got three 22lr hosts that I’ll use this can on so I think it’ll be fun. FN 502, m&p 15-22 and a Savage FVSR. Silencer Shop couldn’t have been better and it was such and easy process for anyone on the fence about it.

It's gonna get worse!! Buy another one two weeks from now, then another 2 weeks after that. Thank me later!

Well after years of firearms being my number 1 hobby, I finally purchased and filled out all my paperwork (e form) to get a suppressor. I bought a Dead Air Mask HD from silencer shop and did all my paperwork on one of their kiosk’s at GT Distributors. Now we wait and see how long it’s gonna take. He said 3-6 months. But I’ve got three 22lr hosts that I’ll use this can on so I think it’ll be fun. FN 502, m&p 15-22 and a Savage FVSR. Silencer Shop couldn’t have been better and it was such and easy process for anyone on the fence about it.

Congrats. The DA Mask is a great suppressor from all the reviews Ive been seeing. Expect to have a 200+ day wait, at least 230 the way things are going but you'll be happy after its approved.
I dont know if I've ever shot my 15-22 suppressed but the FV-SR is a dream shooting suppressed. I'll have to take a look at the 502. Looks like a sweet gun

Welcome to the *NORTHSIDE* can club.

If you filed electronically as an individual, and not a trust, you never know - you might get lucky. Some purchasers got their stamps VERY fast.

I agree with the comment about the Savage. It's a great host. I shoot my Mask on it with the CCI Quiet and the loudest thing is the firing pin dropping and the impact. It's crazy quiet. It's super quiet with standard velocity too. Try to find some Eley Contact ammo. They are standard velocity and very accurate.

I agree with the comment about the Savage. It's a great host. I shoot my Mask on it with the CCI Quiet and the loudest thing is the firing pin dropping and the impact. It's crazy quiet. It's super quiet with standard velocity too. Try to find some Eley Contact ammo. They are standard velocity and very accurate.
that little savage shoots right with my cz 455. Amazing little rifle.

Back
Top Bottom