• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

made the wife glock need some thoughts

SIMPLE JACK

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
8   0
Reaction score
I had a gen3 glock 32 sitting in the safe since I bought it for 200 off my buddy years ago. I have ordered pink controls. I still need to order a pink trigger. and I'm gonna paint all the lettering pink. and a pink Hogue wrap around grip. and got her a Savoy rebel flag owb. and I think this is where I screwed up. girls like matching things. what are your thoughts?
images (9).jpg
$_3.JPG

yeah she has one of those for her mosquito. I'm just hopung she likes the gun really. and I'm making is cute is the word I guess and still looking like a real gun and not a girl's toy.

yeah she has one of those for her mosquito. I'm just hopung she likes the gun really. and I'm making is cute is the word I guess and still looking like a real gun and not a girl's toy.
Ahh, well you'll really need a woman's opinion to answer that one. I'm a 58 year old guy, I don't personally care for pink or purple guns and my wife doesn't really have an opinion one way or the other. She's just not into guns.

You better hope she likes THAT gun or your wasting your time and money. I have seen way to many guys do stuff like this and end up she does not like the gun.

Back
Top Bottom