• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Magnet Fishing?

The Magnet Angler

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
Anyone else into magnet fishing?

I got a huge gas canister thing near the end but decided not to bring it home which the photo is attached to the post

Attachments

• Magnet Fish.PNG
    Magnet Fish.PNG
    437.9 KB · Views: 211
At the magnet angler; may I ask where you found that gas canister? From the looks of the pics and the location on your profile; it appears that the pond you are magnet fishing is in Mansfield, GA. That tree to the right of your person and the bank looks simuilar to a place where I have fished before.

Correction:
A moment ago #3
New
At the magnet angler; may I ask where you found that gas canister? From the looks of the pics and the location on your profile; it appears that the pond you are magnet fishing is in/near Mansfield, GA. That tree to the LEFT of your person and the bank looks almost identical to a place where I have fished before.

Correction:
A moment ago #3
New
At the magnet angler; may I ask where you found that gas canister? From the looks of the pics and the location on your profile; it appears that the pond you are magnet fishing is in/near Mansfield, GA. That tree to the LEFT of your person and the bank looks almost identical to a place where I have fished before.
You do know that there's an 'edit' feature, at the bottom of your post?

I am in Georgia but not where you are. It is not in a pond, rather it is in a creek off the river nearby where I live. Here is another screenshot of the whole thing, I think it may be an acetylene tank...thing was hard as hell to bring to the surface...it was about 4 feet long and 2 feet around

Attachments

• gas tank.PNG
    gas tank.PNG
    411.9 KB · Views: 155
I once lost an acetylene tank that I had filed with gold coins and cash to hide it away for a rainy day. It slipped off my boat into a river in South Georgia before I could bury it where i had intended. Boy that would have been crazy if that was my tank! But I’m sure it’s just one that looks just like it.

Back
Top Bottom