• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Magnetic tires...

lostchild

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Protector of the 100 acre wood
68   0
Reaction score
Anybody else's wife have them?
In over 30 years of marriage, and several different vehicles, wife has averaged at least one flat per year, and one road hazard replacement about every three. Hard to do with quality tires, but...
All this while driving only about 5000 mi/yr.
Just got a call she's on side of road waiting for AAA. I'm down recovering from surgery so..
Anyway, the 60 yr old woman with the quad cane is standing behind the car, long haired milennial walking sees her, crosses road to other side and takes great interest in houses across street as he passes by without a word.
Dozens of cars pass by, no one stops to inquire if she needs help.
Finally, a young guy stops, tries to help, is defeated by impact wrench tightened lug nuts and piss-ant OE lug wrench. Thanks for trying.
Anyway, I've wandered off the point, which is: can your wife pass a road hazard without incident?

Update. Couple in house across street from car just came over to bring a bottle of water and offer help. Perhaps there is still hope. MAGA

Put slime in all her tires. It works.

Also, I had to put a cheater bar in every vehicle for tire changing, and I never allow anyone to rattle-gun my lugs. Still, they can be tight.

Does your wife need assistance right now? What part of Ga?

Put slime in all her tires. It works.

Also, I had to put a cheater bar in every vehicle for tire changing, and I never allow anyone to rattle-gun my lugs. Still, they can be tight.

Does your wife need assistance right now? What part of Ga?

I slime'd 1 tire on my wife's SUV.... wobble time after 60mph... gonna just go get the whole tire replaced now.

I slime'd 1 tire on my wife's SUV.... wobble time after 60mph... gonna just go get the whole tire replaced now.

We have 8 vehicles using slime right now. Have never had a problem with any wobble. Several of the trucks are daily on construction sites, and were getting several flats a month. No more flats.

Back
Top Bottom