• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Magpul coming out with a bipod.

Messed with Magpul Bipod at NRA Dallas. I thought it sucked. A lot of play in it. It's possible they brought prototypes, who knows, I didn't ask. Both the ones I messed with were the exact same way.

I run ATLAS on QDs. Yeah, they are slower than a Harris but on weird positions like shooting from a roof top at a downward angle the fact that it locks both ways allows you to hook your feet and pull...a Harris will just fold up. They are also light and durable. I have more expensive bipods, like the Sierra7, but the ATLAS is always the one I grab first.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Messed with Magpul Bipod at NRA Dallas. I thought it sucked. A lot of play in it. It's possible they brought prototypes, who knows, I didn't ask. Both the ones I messed with were the exact same way.

I run ATLAS on QDs. Yeah, they are slower than a Harris but on weird positions like shooting from a roof top at a downward angle the fact that it locks both ways allows you to hook your feet and pull...a Harris will just fold up. They are also light and durable. I have more expensive bipods, like the Sierra7, but the ATLAS is always the one I grab first.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Atlas PSR with Hawk hill fett is my go to. Love it.

Back
Top Bottom