• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Magpul going HI Tech

My thoughts are great for a toy but not for a battle rifle. Batteries die, equipment breaks.. ect. You should be able to use your rifle with out that. While a “cool” concept it’s for the guys with a lot of $$$ and no real time and training behind a gun. Maybe as a instructional tool could have a place for that but packing tape and a dope chart always worked fine for me

I don't see a problem with a quick data acquisition unit on a AR hunting rifle. Like on a 6.8 or 6.5 Grendel where you can reach out a little farther for game. I would put one on one of predator rifles just for that quick info without having to first use a range finder and then shoot. I can see some uses for it that doesn't involve killing humans. We instantly go into apocalypse mode when we see a new product. It's kinda what's wrong with our youth now.
I grew up in a hunting culture where when you think of a gun you automatically go into hunting mode. I was raised in Virginia. Today it's just the opposite. People look or see a fun product and they think how can I accelerate my human kill ratio with that. Kinda morbid don't you think?

1642251433131.png

Back
Top Bottom