• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Magpul MBUS Black Sights

Status
Not open for further replies.
MidwayUSA called. Seems there is a Midway via Amazon. Just Midway no MidwayUSA that sells knock off Magpul stuff... so my wife seems to ordered through them... which makes sense when she needed my Amazon password. So I'm out what looks like $70. She found the shipping invoice this morning and it looks legit except it only says Midway and not Midway USA. So I got screwed... hope any of you can use this information. Moral of the story... buy your own parts or ask for a gift card. I'm gonna put these up on a giveaway now... absolutely ridiculous. I have a good rep her and I'm sorry if I wasted y'all s time...

MidwayUSA called. Seems there is a Midway via Amazon. Just Midway no MidwayUSA that sells knock off Magpul stuff... so my wife seems to ordered through them... which makes sense when she needed my Amazon password. So I'm out what looks like $70. She found the shipping invoice this morning and it looks legit except it only says Midway and not Midway USA. So I got screwed... hope any of you can use this information. Moral of the story... buy your own parts or ask for a gift card. I'm gonna put these up on a giveaway now... absolutely ridiculous. I have a good rep her and I'm sorry if I wasted y'all s time...

Alright dude, now you are killing me. First off, there is no seller on Amazon called "Midway" who sells knock off airsoft sites. Secondly, quit trying to blame your wife for you purchasing knock off sites. I too once purchased a set of them without knowing exactly what I was buying. Third, the box they are in CLEARLY states they are not for use on real weapons and that they are made for "Professional Training and Simulation" hence the term PTS.

Don't for one minute try to tell me that you didn't know that they are PTS sights and for the love of Pete, quit throwing your wife under the bus. You tried to sell knock off sites for full price and you got caught. When you got caught rather than just manning up and admitting it, or even simply stating that you got fooled by someone else, you make up this elaborate story about sellers on Amazon who don't exist and throw your wife under the bus like she's the fool.

Unbelievable. Speaks volumes about your character.

first I agree these are PTS, as I bought a set once in error. But taking away the Midawy thing look at this Amazon page: http://www.amazon.com/Magpul-PTS-MBUS-tactical-sights/dp/B005BE8AMU Now description does say PTS so it is possible someone may not have known what that stands for. I doubt it but there is that chance. IMO not probable as the price is from $17.40 so anyone should know they would not be the real thing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom