• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Magpul MBUS Black Sights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me get home and then we can see what I have. Also... I took my lumps, apologized, pulled my sale adds on 2 Facebook pages and admitted what happened and even told a buyer after I knew they were fake that I wouldn't sell because they were fake. And will even be giving them away here for free. I have a good rep... I call people out on outrageous prices and straw buyers... I have no reason to make myself loom bad in this communities eyes... but short of showing my Amazon and bank account (which is non of your business) I will scan and upload the invoice and shipping info (if its with the invoice).... I'm sorry they are take, but I didn't know and had i known I would have never put them up for sale... ruin my rep for $50 bucks... yeah right... I've had tons of purchase and sales on here that were 100% OK... I'm an honorable person... and that is that... your opinion of me speaks nothing to the actual sales and transactions I've had on here.

All positive... and that's not all my purchases... infact I've sold more than 4 guns on here... I haven't gotten feedback every time. But I will get the invoice for you all that can't let it go... again... I'm not the bad guy.

Never said you were a bad guy, just said you were being misleading. Hell, I traded a fake Troy BUIS to Laxguy unknowingly, so I'm far from one to judge you on listing fake gear. I just don't understand the elaborate story that has come out surrounding the ordeal.

scooby_doo_2.jpg

Time get a new screen name.

Thanks sparked... and its not elaborate when it happened... its just the truth... when I get home and get my evening squared away I will get the invoice scanned for all to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom