• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Magpull AK 47 MOE mags, 10 pack $115.88 shipped

is there a run going on right now?

I think ammo will be around a few days. I just picked up a Ruger AR from Tombstone for $519 + free shipping and I either got the last one or they put a stop to sales. Shows out of stock now.

PSA has dropped their free shipping and added 20-30 bucks to each of their AR items on their "Daily Deals".

You be the judge.

All in all, this is how I see it going. Congress is going to be a cluster. News/social media/all that is in the uproar. And getting attention.

I hope you write you reps/senators because really, no really, if we write them, they will vote like we ask them. I've already received a lot of II Amendment feedback from mine since I wrote yesterday. And it sounds like they will make a stand.

I have a feeling Congress won't be able to agree to anything and what they do pass over hopefully the senate will reject.

And don't ask me about my President right now. Can't say I'm too happy with what he's said/tweeted/whatever.

But what's an extra AR going to hurt?

Or AK for that matter?

:rolleyes:

According to a guy on AKfiles, one of the large distributors had 100,300 PMags on Monday. They are completly out now.

I think ammo will be around a few days. I just picked up a Ruger AR from Tombstone for $519 + free shipping and I either got the last one or they put a stop to sales. Shows out of stock now.

PSA has dropped their free shipping and added 20-30 bucks to each of their AR items on their "Daily Deals".

You be the judge.

All in all, this is how I see it going. Congress is going to be a cluster. News/social media/all that is in the uproar. And getting attention.

I hope you write you reps/senators because really, no really, if we write them, they will vote like we ask them. I've already received a lot of II Amendment feedback from mine since I wrote yesterday. And it sounds like they will make a stand.

I have a feeling Congress won't be able to agree to anything and what they do pass over hopefully the senate will reject.

And don't ask me about my President right now. Can't say I'm too happy with what he's said/tweeted/whatever.

But what's an extra AR going to hurt?

Or AK for that matter?

:rolleyes:
I have been seeing prices creep up too from where i am sitting, but from what I can tell it’s not like Sandy Hook was, where walls were picked clean overnight. I hope it doesn’t get to that point.

You make a good point about calling our reps and senators - each and every one of us needs to do this. The left is at war with our values, our way of life, and our freedom, but this is different than before. They are organized, they are energized, and they are trying to silence our voices through censorship, bullying, and spreading lies.

Back
Top Bottom