• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mail order Ammo and Magazine Restrictions by State

Georgia is a great place to live but I caution all of you, do Not let your guard down, not even for a minute. When I was living in Colorado everyone said "it will never happen here", Well guess what, in the blink of an eye it did.
Make sure you vote, keep pressure on the politicians etc. because it can and will happen if we don't.

Georgia is a great place to live but I caution all of you, do Not let your guard down, not even for a minute. When I was living in Colorado everyone said "it will never happen here", Well guess what, in the blink of an eye it did.
Make sure you vote, keep pressure on the politicians etc. because it can and will happen if we don't.

Do you think there was some correlation to the influx of people from California? I was at a Rockies game a couple years ago and half the stadium was wearing Dodgers hats.

Do you think there was some correlation to the influx of people from California? I was at a Rockies game a couple years ago and half the stadium was wearing Dodgers hats.

Absolutely. Californians, legalizing pot. They created a liberal utopia that is just growing like weed(s) ... Lol. Basically the large population center of Denver/Boulder (which is completely liberal now) control the vote of the entire state and it is only getting worse. Whether you are for or against it the pot legalization sealed the deal. They have a huge influx of liberal voters now and there is no end in sight.

Wow, even Alaska.
UPS ground ships thru Canada. Canada does not allow ammo or primers.
Gun stores buy it in bulk and have it shiped on the barge from WA. Freight forwarding and cargo consolidation is a big business in AK and WA..
I could order bullets and empty cases for reloading via mail. Had to buy primers and powder locally.

colorado is soooo funny. was in denver a few months ago...hit some gun stores and a gun show...they sell 30 round pmag "kits".

Yeah, it was pretty easy to get AR mag "kits" but anything not that common was harder. Some shops would sell kits, a few others would permanently pin the mags at 15 rounds, and others (mostly the big box stores) would not sell them at all. They used to do the same thing in California with the kits until they cracked down on it, and they eventually will in Colorado it's just a matter of time.

Back
Top Bottom