• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

{}MaineCoon Cats.{}

Only cat I would consider owning. Ours ruled our German Shepherds with an iron claw.
They're supposed to be one of the biggest breeds of cats out there if not THE biggest, I hear they make great pets/family members. I grew up around cats (persians) and they're pretty cool but my wife only likes em' when they're kittens. We're dog lovers here in our house, don't know what I'd do without my big baby Finlay. He's a 101lb Australian Shepherd/Boxer mix, spoiled ROTTEN to the bone. Lol! To the OP, good luck with your search, Maine Coons aren't that easy to find I don't think but if I hear about one I'll shoot you a PM.

They're supposed to be one of the biggest breeds of cats out there if not THE biggest, I hear they make great pets/family members. I grew up around cats (persians) and they're pretty cool but my wife only likes em' when they're kittens. We're dog lovers here in our house, don't know what I'd do without my big baby Finlay. He's a 101lb Australian Shepherd/Boxer mix, spoiled ROTTEN to the bone. Lol! To the OP, good luck with your search, Maine Coons aren't that easy to find I don't think but if I hear about one I'll shoot you a PM.
Thanks brother

Does anyone know where I can find one? Preferably a young one that I could adopt.
Wife wants one for around the house.
We have two, expensive. When our older boy died we got a rescue, my wife found him on the internet. Free, took a while to become friends but now he is a great cat.
IMG_0004.JPG

We have two, expensive. When our older boy died we got a rescue, my wife found him on the internet. Free, took a while to become friends but now he is a great cat. View attachment 1162412
He looks exactly like the one we had. We named him Sookie.
He was awesome! Coolest cat id ever been around. He was free to us as well. We knew a family that raised them in Helen and they hooked us up with a kitten. Man I do miss that cat.

Back
Top Bottom