• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

{}MaineCoon Cats.{}

boydsbengals.com_wp_content_uploads_bfi_thumb_Breaker_Main_Phoabd1d7c3ec7ae79026d1a03fb7f46adf.jpg

Pretty sure we're stuck on MC's, BUT They do have a beautiful pattern. What is their personality like?
I had a F1. First generation removed from the offspring of a Asian water leopard and an Egyptian Mau. He was the sweetest and most loving cat I have ever owned and he took up the whole couch when he laid on it. He was huge but he was awesome. Miss that cat.

We have one.....He is 7 years old. His name is "Fat Boy"....we call him fatty. He weighs in at 31.3 pounds. He is the most lovable cat I know. Still thinks he is a kitten. Always wants to sit in your lap. Sleeps in our bed at night at the foot of the bed. Some of the dogs in the neighborhood are afraid of him. He is awesome. We also have a 5 pound Chihuahua. They get along just fine.
FATTY.jpg
fatty2.jpg
fatty3.jpg

We have one.....He is 7 years old. His name is "Fat Boy"....we call him fatty. He weighs in at 31.3 pounds. He is the most lovable cat I know. Still thinks he is a kitten. Always wants to sit in your lap. Sleeps in our bed at night at the foot of the bed. Some of the dogs in the neighborhood are afraid of him. He is awesome. We also have a 5 pound Chihuahua. They get along just fine.
View attachment 1163423 View attachment 1163424 View attachment 1163425
That's awesome! Hope to snag one that gets healthy like yours lol. 31 lbs is a big cat.

IMG_0349.JPG
IMG_0350.JPG

Meet Fluffy...I don't think he's a purebred, but definitely has some coon in him...he's about 22 pounds...he fights a lot, but very loving to humans. A neighbor brought him to us as a half grown kitten almost dead. He was very sick, and she just couldn't afford a vet bill. We got him all healed up, that was about 8 years ago. He's a great cat...his best fried is "Little man"....

And, YES. We put that granite slab, and the boards in the tree just for the cats...they love it...

Contact SneakyPete. He operates a cat rescue in Buford called Cat Rangers . Got my last 2 from him and the last one is a Mainecoon
Yes sir, he Pm'd me earlier. We have spoke back and forth a few times and he will be getting in some tomorrow :)

Back
Top Bottom