• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

MAJestic....Is it real?

In 1964, an unnamed security policeman on an unnamed Air Force Base observed the most unusual airplane he had ever seen being pulled out of a hanger at 3:30 in the morning. He saw the plane take off and never saw it again or heard anything about. Many years later he learned that what he had seen that morning was the SR-71 Blackbird probably going on a test flight. How long was it before we learned in the public that the plane existed? I don't understand why one would think that secrets can't be kept by any government agency. Maybe not forever but long enough to accomplish whatever objective one had in mind.

HDD

I had a good friend pass in 2007. I flew out to help his widow liquidate belongings and prepare for her move to another state. I knew David to be brilliant and always suspected he did something for the NSA. We were both prior service and held TS clearances. We never talked about "extra curricular activities" but he'd hinted a thing or two over the years.

Anyway, returning from dinner one evening his wife went to open his office door to give me some books she thought I'd want. When she went to open the door the key hole was missing from the door knob. The office was always locked. Now there was a new door knob, no lock and the carpet had brass all over like drill curls. David had four PCs in his office. All of the tower cases had been lifted and the HDDs removed while we were at dinner.

Spooky as **** if you ask me. Real cloak and dagger stuff.

Forget about all of the conspiracy silliness ... of course there is a group of people controlling our government and elected officials, of course they get together and have meetings about how they want things to go or what they want the next terms of office to look like .... but it isn't a conspiracy and it isn't in the shadows .... the people that control the money and control the influence over the people control the government ... it's just that simple. They use money for lobbying and fundraising for/basically bribing public officials, getting the officials that they want into office and influence in the media and social media to sway public opinion to support whatever they want to happen. This isn't new, it's the bedrock of our very way of life for at least the last couple hundred years, it's just not in your face unless you're reading and paying attention and most people aren't. Most of this **** is a matter of public record, just public record nobody bothers to look at ..... all in the open, and yet, not.

Supposedly a parallel governing authority to our "visible" government. Deep black operation.

At first blush, it is real tinfoil hat stuff. But, reading up on it, the more I read, the more I am convinced there may be something to it.

If you were ever a government employee or military member, there is likely something you have run across that just seemed odd, but you just brushed it off and went on.

Forget about all of the conspiracy silliness ... of course there is a group of people controlling our government and elected officials, of course they get together and have meetings about how they want things to go or what they want the next terms of office to look like .... but it isn't a conspiracy and it isn't in the shadows .... the people that control the money and control the influence over the people control the government ... it's just that simple. They use money for lobbying and fundraising for/basically bribing public officials, getting the officials that they want into office and influence in the media and social media to sway public opinion to support whatever they want to happen. This isn't new, it's the bedrock of our very way of life for at least the last couple hundred years, it's just not in your face unless you're reading and paying attention and most people aren't. Most of this **** is a matter of public record, just public record nobody bothers to look at ..... all in the open, and yet, not.

Supposedly a parallel governing authority to our "visible" government. Deep black operation.

At first blush, it is real tinfoil hat stuff. But, reading up on it, the more I read, the more I am convinced there may be something to it.

If you were ever a government employee or military member, there is likely something you have run across that just seemed odd, but you just brushed it off and went on.

Back
Top Bottom