• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mak 90 gets a facelift!

cr107

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
167   0
Reaction score
I picked up a transitional Mak 90 a few months ago in a trade. The transitional Maks are type 56 rifles that were caught in import when the ban happened. Still has its factory threaded barrel, but it was neutered.

When I got it it had magpul furniture. I have added NOS Chinese Spiker furniture, and a Polytech Spiker assembly. I ordered the assembly "in the white" so I could properly blue it to match.

What you guys think?

Before:

image.jpg

After

image.jpeg

As it should be!!

Love me some Mak90!!!

I've bubba'ed mine up a little more to use as a truck gun...Zhukov side folding stock and a US Palm grip and this one is a shooter!!

IMG_1301.jpeg

Also, huge shoutout to @JJInd fir putting the spiker kit on. If you guys ever need AK work shoot him a message. Very helpful and easy to deal with.

Also, huge shoutout to @JJInd fir putting the spiker kit on. If you guys ever need AK work shoot him a message. Very helpful and easy to deal with.

Where is he located and what kind of AK work does he do? I have an Arsenal 107CR that has a 4pc CNC Warrior booster attached....I want someone to cut and crown the barrel and pin/weld the booster on to maintain 16"

Yeah I like the finished product a helluva lot better! It wasn't too bad before when you compare it to the retarded thumbhole **** it started with. But the finished product steals the show.

Where is he located and what kind of AK work does he do? I have an Arsenal 107CR that has a 4pc CNC Warrior booster attached....I want someone to cut and crown the barrel and pin/weld the booster on to maintain 16"

He's in Hiram not far from Dobbs. Shoot him a message. I know he does full builds but I'm not sure what all he does in regard to cutting the barrels.

Back
Top Bottom