• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Make opt-in only NFL section

**** it. You’re being intentionally obtuse and you’re complicit. It was worth a shot but about what I expected. Oh well.
Lol. Ok. I assume some new post turned into what it always does and the same shorts got twisted? I've been a bit busy so apparently missed it. But no, if you can't simply ignore people that vocally don't share your passions or use the provided ignore feature and/or report any rules violations, I'm fairly certain the owner is not going to spend more programming dollars out of his pocket to try and assist even further.
Perhaps we need a separate opt in forum for Glock fanbois?
The internet is not a safe space. This place is about as tame as it gets.

Lol. Ok. I assume some new post turned into what it always does and the same shorts got twisted? I've been a bit busy so apparently missed it. But no, if you can't simply ignore people that vocally don't share your passions or use the provided ignore feature and/or report any rules violations, I'm fairly certain the owner is not going to spend more programming dollars out of his pocket to try and assist even further.
Perhaps we need a separate opt in forum for Glock fanbois?
The internet is not a safe space. This place is about as tame as it gets.
No, nothing new. I can understand not spending money if that’s what it would require. I wouldn’t ask for that. You missed my point still, but that’s all right.

No, nothing new. I can understand not spending money if that’s what it would require. I wouldn’t ask for that. You missed my point still, but that’s all right.
I don't think I did. Safe space/forum for NFL fans correct? One that doesn't allow derogatory comments about the NFL, correct? Because that is a "derail".
And yes, most any site changes require paying a programmer.
I've got an idea. Give me a minute.

I don't think I did. Safe space/forum for NFL fans correct? One that doesn't allow derogatory comments about the NFL, correct? Because that is a "derail".
And yes, most any site changes require paying a programmer.
I've got an idea. Give me a minute.
No. More like **** posting to shut down a thread. It involves volume. I made my suggestion and you said no. I don’t figure there’s more to it. Like I said, if I knew it cost money I wouldn’t have even mentioned it.

No. More like **** posting to shut down a thread. It involves volume. I made my suggestion and you said no. I don’t figure there’s more to it. Like I said, if I knew it cost money I wouldn’t have even mentioned it.
You're using your subjective evaluation to determine what is and isn't acceptable and to determine motive. Some people really love the NFL, and want it known. Some people really hate it, and want it known. Why one is "better" is a purely subjective matter.
If the thread I started doesn't work for you, I'm out of ideas.

It was a solid request, same way we don't allow atheist to derail conversations in the faith and fellowship forum all the people who hate the NFL shouldn't be able to derail legit sports discussions in the sports forum. Not surprised your simple request is met with mockery though.

You're using your subjective evaluation to determine what is and isn't acceptable and to determine motive. Some people really love the NFL, and want it known. Some people really hate it, and want it known. Why one is "better" is a purely subjective matter.
If the thread I started doesn't work for you, I'm out of ideas.
That doesn’t make sense but I appreciate the thread you started. Thanks. If groups of people went into the cooking sub forum and posted so much about veganism and “meat is murder” to such an extent that most people didn’t bother to post there anymore, that would be analogous.

Back
Top Bottom