• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Make opt-in only NFL section

That doesn’t make sense but I appreciate the thread you started. Thanks. If groups of people went into the cooking sub forum and posted so much about veganism and “meat is murder” to such an extent that most people didn’t bother to post there anymore, that would be analogous.
I can only attempt to deal with the current issue. But yeah, I could see that person getting reported for trolling and if persistent getting gone.
Problem is, one person's differing opinion is another's troll. Admittedly subjective.

I don't think I did. Safe space/forum for NFL fans correct? One that doesn't allow derogatory comments about the NFL, correct? Because that is a "derail".
And yes, most any site changes require paying a programmer.
I've got an idea. Give me a minute.

Could you create one for Taurus fans also? They get butt hurt quicker’n the NFL fanboys do!

It was a solid request, same way we don't allow atheist to derail conversations in the faith and fellowship forum all the people who hate the NFL shouldn't be able to derail legit sports discussions in the sports forum. Not surprised your simple request is met with mockery though.

Excellent point. If guys can crap on the NFL I should be allowed to post memes of Adam and Eve riding a stegosaurus in the “today’s bible verse” thread daily.

Back
Top Bottom