• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Make sure to vote Abrams wants to take your guns

IMO, a major weakness in our system is this early voting nonsense. I can understand maybe allowing it the weekend prior, but that's it. This endless weeks of early voting is totally un-necessary, and only opens the door to voter fraud, and gives those too lazy to get out of bed and vote at the proper time, way too many opportunities to do so, which largely helps one party more than another.
And, as stated above, I also have a really bad feeling about this one. For ages, I was happy that we lived in such a relatively right-thinking state, but out of the blue, that looks to be in serious jeopardy.

Just go Vote regardless of party lines..

Yeah, thanks a pant load, that's real helpful. It ranks up there with a stupid line in a climactic scene in (sci-fi flick) "Serenity" where the dying character "Book" tells the lead hero "Mal", "it doesn't matter what you believe......just believe". It seemed all touching and poignant at first glance, but after thinking about it for two whole seconds, it becomes clear that it's jibbering, meaningless nonsense.
The act of voting is a means to an end, not a good thing in and of itself. It does a society ZERO good, even if everybody votes, when the majority are clueless idiots that use their vote to usher in tyrants and morons.

Back
Top Bottom