• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Make sure to vote Abrams wants to take your guns

She is going to win. I travel around all of the metro counties weekly. I feel like a tourist trapped in a 3rd World country. Welcome the New Peoples Republic of Georgia.

93F3A46F-080A-4155-9DDA-68E5059ECCE0.jpeg

She is going to win. I travel around all of the metro counties weekly. I feel like a tourist trapped in a 3rd World country. Welcome the New Peoples Republic of Georgia.

I went and voted early this morning. Just happen to vote for KEMP, not the gun-grabber. :D But later I was grabbing a bite to eat and one fellow of the Caucasion persuasion was bragging how he voted for Abrams because she was going to do so much good for the state of Georgia! I hope he was one of the few. And also that the polls showing a close race were as wrong as they were for Hillary vs Trump.

At least I'll probably find out tonight ... and thankfully no more political ads on TV!

How can someone say the AR-15 is a weapon of mass destruction and no one should have one, yet "believes" in the second amendment (A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.) Don't make sense to me; especially with the Citizens/"Militia" owning more than ~15,000,000 AR-15's.

The other part regarding it being "very powerful." I'm fairly certain the .243 I used to hunt with as a kid had more "power" than a .223, but that may just be me. Seems like the more powerful rounds have been around a long time...:pout:

RifleAmmoBuyingGuide_chart.jpg

Back
Top Bottom