• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Making a Will.

SuddenlyTraders

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
28   0
Reaction score
I was looking into making a will and googling GA rules and requirements resulted in lots of crap.

Anyone here have any recommendations on services or people who could make a basic will. My estate is nothing huge or complicated but just want to get this taken care of just in case!

Depending on your situation, it may be more beneficial to create an inter vivos trust and avoid probate. I'm not a lawyer and I'm not giving legal advice, but it's something you may want to look into as opposed to drafting a will.
O.C.G.A. §§ 53-4-1 through 75 cover Wills & Estates in Georgia. It's good background for when you seek the advice of an attorney.

I was looking into making a will and googling GA rules and requirements resulted in lots of crap.

Anyone here have any recommendations on services or people who could make a basic will. My estate is nothing huge or complicated but just want to get this taken care of just in case!

I used Pre-Paid Legal. I have been a member for about 17yrs, I pay $26 a month for legal advice, plus they do Free Wills, just did mine last month.

Back
Top Bottom