• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Making money in silver, other PM

Another dealer I've liked is bullionexchanges.com. All three are great companies to buy and sell from! Apmex has a great rep but I often find better deals at Bullion Exchanges.
i like using their ebay store occassionally because i get points on the credit card but they are based in New York city and the shipping for some reason is longer with them than from jmbullion who is based out of las vegas i think or bayPM which is based out of cali

but the shipping delay is a minor detail for me. bullionexchanges occassionally beats the others on silver eagles prereleases and tubes

what about cannabis stocks. Ive heard so good stories. I think its gonna blow once its taken off schedule one list, what do yall think?
I think 2 things need to happen:
1. It needs to be decriminalized, which is still a few years away
2. Legal sales must outnumber black market sales. Which will take a few more years after decriminalzition. This is one of the issues Canada is facing currently. Along with oversupply.

Canopy and Aurora Cannabis seem to be the most well established companies so far. There will be a bunch more consolidation among the weed companies over the next few years. Buy none are even close to profitability or paying dividends yet. There’s about 4 times as much weed being prouduced by Canadian companies as sold. That’s a problem.

Once edible sales are allowed in Canada that will help with the oversupply. Expected sometime this year, but not guaranteed.

What do yall usually have to pay over spot for silver?
Depends on what form silver

For war nickels and 40% halves= at spot or less
90% silver junk = spot to .50 cents over
Generic rounds and bars = at spot to .69 cents over
Gov coins = .50 cents to 1.49 over spot

Depends on what form silver

For war nickels and 40% halves= at spot or less
90% silver junk = spot to .50 cents over
Generic rounds and bars = at spot to .69 cents over
Gov coins = .50 cents to 1.49 over spot

My place is charging me 2 bucks over on bullion, and they want 4 bucks over on gov coins. I might need to find somewhere else to buy.

Back
Top Bottom