• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Male boxer

Deleted member 8590

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
57   0
Reaction score
I have a 1 year old male boxer that was the runt of my litter. I'd like to find him a good home as I don't have time for him with my job. He is an outside dog. He is akc registered. Up to date on shots and micro chipped.

Attachments

• IMG_0409.jpg
    IMG_0409.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 253
I have a 1 year old male boxer that was the runt of my litter. I'd like to find him a good home as I don't have time for him with my job. He is an outside dog. He is akc registered. Up to date on shots and micro chipped.

Great looking DOG. I hope you find him a Good Home.

Check out Atlanta Boxer Rescue. They are a GREAT organization. They could find a home for that guy. Boxers are GREAT dogs!! I have a 7 year old Male and love him to death.

Check out Atlanta Boxer Rescue. They are a GREAT organization. They could find a home for that guy. Boxers are GREAT dogs!! I have a 7 year old Male and love him to death.
I agree, I had mine for 13 years and we had to put him down because of cancer, that was a year ago and it's still rough for me. They are the best breed. They're funny dogs.

I agree, I had mine for 13 years and we had to put him down because of cancer, that was a year ago and it's still rough for me. They are the best breed. They're funny dogs.

I'm sorry to hear that. I had two & had to put one down last year (cancer). The other is getting ready to go soon as well (old age). But they are the best dogs that I have ever owned. I love the breed & they are great with the family!!

Is that a recent pic of him by the way? I'm asking around the office to see if anyone may be interested in taking him off of your hands.

Back
Top Bottom